Catalyst Corporate’s ACH Origination Service provides member credit unions an efficient way to collect member loan payments from other financial institutions, send payments on behalf of their members, pay their vendors, and originate direct deposit of payroll for select employee groups (SEGs) and business members. Catalyst Corporate’s ACH system, developed by ACI Worldwide, offers a powerful database management system for credit unions to store information for recurring transactions with a scheduling feature that generates files automatically.
Features & Benefits:
The Internet-based application has intuitive data entry screens and is easy to use.
- Robust import and export capabilities allow for easy integration with desktop systems.
- A pass-through feature is available for pre-formatted NACHA files.
- Incorporated security features protect the credit union and its members.
- Flexible administration allows the credit union to assign user rights at various levels.
- A secure message system enables direct communication with Catalyst Corporate ACH experts.
- Dynamic online help is available for all aspects of the system.
- Comprehensive training and support is provided for the credit union by Accredited ACH Professionals (AAPs).
- Catalyst Corporate software is maintained and updated for regulatory compliance.
- Robust business recovery practices are in place.