Catalyst Corporate’s Investment Accounting Service utilizes TPG Consulting, one of the most reputable services available in today’s financial marketplace.
Features & Benefits:
- TPG investment accounting reports comply with both GAAP accounting and FASB regulations.
- More specifically, Catalyst Corporate’s reporting service complies with FAS 91 level yield accounting standards, FAS 115 “mark-to-market” functionality, and FAS 133, which provides an accounting standard for the recognition and measurement of derivatives and hedging activities.
- Through Catalyst Corporate’s online access system, TranZact, credit unions can access preliminary bond accounting reports two days before month end to assist with accounting processes and enable any holding changes, if necessary, before producing the final report.
- Preliminary reports include accrued interest, book value reconciliation reports, transactions purchased, and transactions sold/matured/paid off.
- The full bond accounting report is provided no later than the second business day of the month.
- On a quarterly basis, Catalyst Corporate will provide credit unions with a 5300 investment report to assist with populating their NCUA call report.
- Security pricing shown on the market valuation report comes from IDC (Interactive Data Corporation), one of the most reputable valuation sources.